June 1st to August 31, 2021
Taste the Northwest's best kept wine secret - the Lewis-Clark Valley AVA in the unique canyons of the Clearwater and Snake Rivers. We have gained a lot of attention over these past years for our wine and scenic beauty, landing us on the map as a go-to destination for wine lovers.
Experience summer in our region full of award-winning wine, eclectic dining experiences, outdoor recreation, historic downtowns, culture, and history. Passport holder's tasting room fees will be waived, one time per winery, June 1 through August 31, 2021. Passport holders also receive special discounts at participating attractions, hotels, and restaurants. Purchase your Passport online or at any participating winery during the event. All Passports purchased prior to May 31, 2021 will be eligible for a $10 discount savings with code EARLYBIRD at checkout.
- Clearwater Canyon Cellars
- Colter’s Creek Winery
- Jovinea Cellars
- Parejas Cellars
- Rivaura Estate Vineyards and Winery
- Spiral Rock Vineyard and Tasting Room
- Two Bad Labs Vineyard and Winery
- Vine 46 Winery
- Wawawai Canyon Winery
- Newberry Square
- Hells Canyon Grand Hotel
- Meriwether's Bistro
- MJBarleyhoppers Brew House
- Nez Perce County Historical Society & Museum
- Moscow Farmers Market
- Cloth Camp a North Idaho Wall Tent Getaway
- Main Street Grill
- Mystic Café
- Zany Graze
- Joyce Keefer Century 21 Price Right Real Estate
- Best Western Hells Canyon Inn
- Main Street Lighting
- Irish Spike's Unique Hot Sauces
- Mac's Cycle
- Ampersand Oil & Vinegar Tap House
All event participants must be 21 years of age.
Our hospitality partners are eager to help you build your itinerary. From hotel stay to reserving a driver to get you from one tasting room to the next, they are here to help make the best of your stay. If you'd like additional help planning your trip, contact Visit Lewis Clark Valley. They would be delighted to fill you in on dining options, tasting itineraries, accommodations and driving services.